Hockey Lives Here

Options
The Iowa Wild AHL hockey team has a 2 day Veterans Day event this weekend and my wife and I got a suite at the arena to bring my Grandpa to the game (along with my Dad, aunt and uncle and @lightman1 and his friend) to be honored as the hero of the game. 58pui6xm29re.jpeg
rx50roxlmvdf.jpeg
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Damn your wife is ugly....doesn't look much like a lady either
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    She has severe halitosis and a mean duck waddle too!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    :D Why do I suffer this abuse?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    edited November 2017
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
    Hit the wrong one the first time
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

gxtm03zfappw.jpg
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a