ZZTop tonight

Never seen em live before so really looking forward to this!7qvpii7v6pmg.png
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Turrbull seats....cnqqahoab9cs.jpg

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    F1nut wrote: »
    They've always put on a great show and still do. Enjoy!

Yup. Saw them 2 years ago. Great show.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    They never disappoint! Thru the years they have some excellent shows.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Ryan enjoy yourself they put on a good show, and it just so happens they are in town on Tuesday the 19th a make up date as they had to cancel a while back and Tuesday is the make up show. Post some more pictures of the show.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ZLTFUL
    Magnatones are all lit up!

bdiu1ius67hi.jpg

yz4rpk1sv8jl.jpg

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Wow! Close enough to scare the band!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    lightman1 wrote: »

Good thing you're not with him :pB)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

They wouldn't even come out on stage if they saw me up that close.
  • txcoastal1

IDK about that, they'd probably call you cousin :)
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1

IDK about that, they'd probably call you cousin :)

Touché
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Hope they play a chunk of early blues for ya
  • Never seen them in concert but watched them beat my boss out of an NOS grill for their video hot rod in a poker game in the early 80's. Thought my boss was going to cry after they left his shop. I was 17-18 years old but they were polite to me and didn't treat me like the punk I was. I was into Rush and the Police and didn't get star struck by them but do remember them being really nice guys.
  • txcoastal1
    They're super cool in person
    Been around them several times over the years here in Htown and the bay area

Gotta couple stories, but they're not PC for forum

• ZLTFUL
    Frank hid behind the drums all night long...by the time he popped out I had put my phone away to enjoy the show.
    Got a few short videos too...

• Looks like a good time had by all B)
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    They're super cool in person
    Been around them several times over the years here in Htown and the bay area

Gotta couple stories, but they're not PC for forum

Roger That...Around 82 or so I was in Tucson and decided to stop at a bar called Nino's...It was a very hot summer afternoon and wanted to get a beer or two so I walk in and lo and behold there sat Billy Gibbons and Lee Marvin...So I sat at the end of the bar to give them space minding my own business and all of a sudden I hear Billy yell..Hey..park it down here..Let me tell ya,it was a very interesting couple of hours with those guys...regular down to earth fellas...
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Seen 'em a long time ago and also about two years ago. Couldn't find your set list, but I just checked out the set list from the night before you saw them and hoping you got most of that. Last I saw them two years ago they had a healthy chunk of early stuff and it looks like you probably got that too - always like to hear Jesus Just Left Chicago, Waiting For The Bus, etc. Also, of course, I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide and some of their other killer hits. Looks like a few fantastic covers as well, including Foxy Lady, did you get that? Those guys are something.