• monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,141
    Options
    Very nice set up.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Beautiful Home Theater room . Love those subs up front and center kind-of way. I also love the surround set you just purchased !!! NICE !!

What's going to be your first movie ?? I'll bet there are a few suggestions that might come your way if you ask. I have one. Predator . Those guys mowing down the forest is a treat for subs. I thought the neighbors were going to call the Police when I watched it at home on a nice system. Realistic levels too. Arnolds' 50 cal. seems REAL.

But seeing how your speakers are new, maybe the first few will be subdued.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • jeremie
    jeremie Posts: 246
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    Beautiful Home Theater room . Love those subs up front and center kind-of way. I also love the surround set you just purchased !!! NICE !!

What's going to be your first movie ?? I'll bet there are a few suggestions that might come your way if you ask. I have one. Predator . Those guys mowing down the forest is a treat for subs. I thought the neighbors were going to call the Police when I watched it at home on a nice system. Realistic levels too. Arnolds' 50 cal. seems REAL.

But seeing how your speakers are new, maybe the first few will be subdued.

I am not sure just yet. Sure the wife will pick something. I need to break all the speakers in, been playing DJ Magic Mike to break in the subs. Those subs hurt, 20ft away you shirt moves when the base hits.

Receiver Yamaha 3070 *Emotiva xpa5 * Behringer iNuke 6000dsp *Monster Cable HTS 3500 -- line conditioner * Panamax 5300 * Apple 4K * Panasonic UB820 * JVC NX5 * Silver Ticket thin bezel 120”
    LSIM - Fronts 707 * Center 706c * Sides 702 * Rear 703 *FP RC85i * RP RC65i * Sub (2) SI HT18
  • jeremie
    Options
    Here is the amp. So ran the auto setup on my Yamaha 3020 and shows all speakers hooked to the amp are out of phase? I check wiring red to red, etc. didn’t do this on the Yamaha receiver. Just the emotiva amp. Confused to say the least
    qvrtfn7nr6rx.jpeg
    Receiver Yamaha 3070 *Emotiva xpa5 * Behringer iNuke 6000dsp *Monster Cable HTS 3500 -- line conditioner * Panamax 5300 * Apple 4K * Panasonic UB820 * JVC NX5 * Silver Ticket thin bezel 120”
    LSIM - Fronts 707 * Center 706c * Sides 702 * Rear 703 *FP RC85i * RP RC65i * Sub (2) SI HT18
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    That's common with Yamaha in my experience
  • jeremie
    Options
    Was told you could stack with no issues. If the get warm will introduce a cooling fan.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    I have a similar setup with dual 18" Ultimax sealed subs (built into the front wall like you). A great flick for surround and detailed bass is Fantastic Beasts. That was the first 'test' we gave our new-ish setup.

As for the phase issues, I don't think it's a big deal. My Marantz and B&K always think my center is out of phase. As long as you're sure everything is wired correctly, you can probably just ignore.

Curious what powered sofas you got? I'm assuming they are not the ones in the pictures?
  • jeremie
    Options
    I ordered southern motion Urban. 2 sofas and one love seat.