Streetwires Musica

mbdyer12
mbdyer12 Posts: 220
edited April 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I was looking for some decent cable to run from my head unit to my amp. I'll be powering a set of db6500 components and db690's. I did a search on it and I see that the most affordable solution is the streewires zn series. Well I was looking through ebay and I find this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32809&item=3090490757&rd=1
It says something about it being top of the line until the ZN5.0's came out? I doubt this is true but I thought I'd run it by you guys. Either way, would this be enough to get very little to no noise out of those spekaers? $3 for 13' is hard to pass if its good stuff. Thanks
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
Post edited by mbdyer12 on

Comments

• aba4430
    aba4430 Posts: 80
    edited April 2004
    The Musica 500 was considered top grade years ago. I just ordered 2, so they have only 4 left. I use Musica 200 in my 1994 Nissan Altima, see it under Polk car installs. The 500's were a bit too steep for me when I set my system up. This is an exceptional deal and it appears to be brand new per the ad. However, for a total of $12 including shipping for two sets, I will not be too upset even if it turns out to be a hoax.
    Regards,
    aba
  • mbdyer12
    edited April 2004
    Oh cool. Well, I purchased 2 as well. I guess if they were considered top grade a while back then they cant be all that bad. I'm glad someone else could benefit from it too. So yeah, for anyone else: theres now 6 left at $2.99 per 13 ft length. I'll let ya know if they're new in packaging and if I actually get them.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited April 2004
    I ordered sum as well!!!
    cats.vans.bag...
  • mbdyer12
    edited April 2004
    You cant even get the worst crap out there for $3 per 13' from Radioshack, Best Buy or places like those. Even if its not good, I can just toss it in a box or use it for my system in my room. But yeah, I havn't heard anything really about this specific cable.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX