Dayens Menuetto

2»

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I don't guess I could bi-amp off a couple more monoblocks, could I? That would be cool uh uh huh huh.
  • I'll take it! I'm new, but just bought some 703s and in need of an amp.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,045
    Sorry guys, but life has kind of gotten in the way the past week. Since Tony expressed interest first and was expecting to get to hear the Menuetto at Skips I’m going to give him first dibs until Tuesday 5:00pm. wolf13, you are next in line. Price is $650 and I pay $25 towards shipping, insured for $700.

Again, sorry for the late response.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I really missed seeing you at Skip's Paul, but I understand life sometimes gets in the way of having fun! Hope all is well with you and your family.

And your Brother is always in our thoughts!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • PSOVLSK
    Thanks Daryl. I was about halfway to Skip’s when I received a phone call and had to turn around and head back home. I actually had a post typed up a few days ago telling the whole story, but my phone died without warning before I was completely finished. Just haven’t gotten around to reposting anything.

How’s that for derailing my own FS thread??
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    You suck Paul...

Kidding ;) Hope all is well back home
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,525
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I was about halfway to Skip’s when I received a phone call and had to turn around and head back home.

So what your saying is someone called you to confirm Russ was in attendance, so you made the proper decision to turn around :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • PSOVLSK
    I wasn’t able to make it to Skip’s in November because my son was in a car accident. We had a few months of recovery, so selling a piece of gear got put on the back burner. All is well now, pretty much anyway, so this is back for sale.

$600 + actual shipping and fees.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Paul that was shocking and sad news about your son

Hope his recovery is going or went well

Hope to see you in June ??

Take care bro...did you ever buy any boots?🤪
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • PSOVLSK
    Recovery is going well. Thanks!

I hope to be there in June. This COVID-19 is hurting our business, so we'll see where we are at that time.

Nope, no boots :D
  • PSOVLSK
    Sold to @CottageChz

Thanks and enjoy!
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Will do, thanks Paul! I am very much looking forward to checking this out with the 703s after how much it’s been talked up on the forum.

Hope everyone’s staying safe.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,966
    Awesome, congrats guys!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Menuetto arrived today. Packaged very well, and condition exactly as described. Sounds very nice! Thanks!
  • PSOVLSK
    Glad it arrived safely. No doubt a nice match for the 703’s. I love the simplicity of the design. No frills, just good sound.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I have heard this on several systems and it really sounds so sweet! from 703's to Usher Mini X's it will serve you well!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD