Just checking in

Howdy, all:
Been a couple years...just sticking my head in the door and snooping around for interesting things.
Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

NAD 7140, Fried Model Qs, Pioneer PD-4700

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,460
    hiya.

cables -- cables still get the rabble goin' :neutral:
    Otherwise, all is well, methinks. Fun is being had by all.
  • Just checking in again. Not much has changed. I'm older...but still handsome.
    Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

NAD 7140, Fried Model Qs, Pioneer PD-4700
    funnily enough, we're all older, too :)
  • verbverb Posts: 6,097
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 su, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    Hermitism wrote: »
    The conversation between you two has taken place over 18 months. This is the internet equivalent of the two of you writing each other with pen and paper and mailing your correspondence via mule.

We were going to play chess by mule mail, but the time pressure was too stressful.

• Tony MTony M Posts: 7,784
    Just think, many men probably played chess by mail back before the telephone was invented. :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,177
    Just checking in again. Not much has changed. I'm older...but still handsome.

Ya look at the bright side.....
    You haven't "checked" out....
    :D :D :D