Rogue Audio Perseus Magnum Tube Preamp $1500.

Options
Mike Reeter
Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
edited April 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Original Owner, 1-1/2 years old, non smoker, no small children, we do have a dog, but she's not allowed to play the Stereo. Always lived in a dedicated room.

Moving up the Audio ladder a rung or two is the only reason the Perseus is for sale.

A very warm, smooth tube presentation with many features for a Preamp in this price category, a respectable built-in S.S. Phono Stage, 40/65 db output. HT Bypass, separate active outputs for Subs if you desire, good quality RCA input/output connections, and many more.

The Perseus comes equipped with a Quad of NOS GE 5814's. If my asking price is met, I'll include a nice Quad of 12AU7 RCA Cleartops that plays well with the Perseus.

I'm very particular with my gear, everything is dusted regularly and all connections are cleaned with De-Toxit at least every six months. The Perseus is as clean as new, with NO dings, dents, or scratches, "Mint" condition.

$1500. I will accept payment via PayPal with a 3% Fee added. I ship UPS Ground, Insured and Signature Required. You can email me your address and I'll get you a quote, I will only charge you exactly what UPS charges me.

Thanks for looking!

vvahwadkclw1.jpg

l9h02c2mlo2x.jpg

tahvs6y33ric.jpg

ahbbe1hhf0ht.jpg

aqom4hta8jts.jpg

Post edited by Mike Reeter on