• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    hambrose wrote: »
    I need basic hookup diagram

Seriously?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    First off, welcome to Club Polk.

Second, we need a little bit more information. Is this for a bass network? Car audio or Home speaker system? Subwoofer?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    edited March 2017
    Conne%20SP%205.1%20BiAmp%20AVRX4100W~_AQNUILvdgxumsv.png

Is this what you are looking for?

You must have posted about the rm6750 as I was responding to you. I did not see your second post until just now. The above diagram is standard with all stereo systems that are 5.1.

I hope this helps.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Tom the problem with your diagram above is the 6750 sub has no LFE

https://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20050112165400/Manuals/107/107RM6750B.PDF
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    Now there ya' go gettin' all technical and stuff.

Man, I'm not worthy of all this tech jargon....must go get a drink.

Tom
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    You can wire from the speaker terminals on the back of the receiver (Front Left and Right) to the speaker level input on the subwoofer. you then run speaker wire from the speaker level output to your satellites.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Here is a link to the PDF for wiring just in case.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/media/i3d/01/A/man-migrate/MANUAL000060041.pdf
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member