This Sucks

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited April 2004 in Car Subwoofer Talk
ok you all know i got 2 10inch polk gnx 104 hooked to a visonik 1200 watt amp.well today i screwed one of my subs up and there is like no bass now but you can hear the voice coil is poping.i hit a deer couple days ago and im gettin my car fixed monday so i dont have alot of money and my 1 sub is not loud enough.my question is should i get 2 of the new rockford fosgate punch stage 1 subs i can get 2 for 100 bucks or should i get 1 jbl gt series gt100.both subs are off crutchfield.im only goin to have them in the car till summer.which sub would put out more bass?i know 2 subs should put out more but my dad use to run sound and he said jbl speakers are real nice.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2004
    Options
    i like jbl gt subs...gret budget subs
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited April 2004
    Options
    you can get two JBL GT100's for 120 bucks -- tha'tll do good andb e mad cheap -- i say go with them.... www.ikesound.com = bestprice.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2004
    Options
    well i found out it was the wire comin off the cone goin to the terminal must have vibrated off so my dad is goin to soder the wire back on and im goin to put them in a big ported box.i just bought a 15 inch sub to for 50 bucks but ill probably just use that for my home stereo couse its a crunch fatboy drive series 15inch sub LOL.well at least it puts out some good bass.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing