Could be a trend?

KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger ModeratorPosts: 6,826
Thought this might be interesting:
http://www.abc2news.com/news/national/belgian-scientists-name-new-planetary-system-after-their-favorite-beer
If other people followed this trend there could be a planet named "Bud" or "Coors"
"They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.

Comments

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,689
    Where is Oktoberfest Spaten lauger and Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale? Funny!

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 20,550
    so, your positing blue-collar systems -- e.g., the Miller system, the Schlitz zone?

;)

I will say, in my line of work, there's a famous plasmid (vector for cloning bacterial DNA) called "pBR322" :)
  • MalbecMalbec Posts: 481
    I could live happily ever after on planet Westvleteren.
    National Belgian pride would never allow one of "their" planets to be named after a foul German or British swill. :p
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 20,550
    I am guessing one of these beer-planets could have a satellite named ---

wait for it ---

blue-moon-logo.png

Oh, I crack myself up sometimes...