Check out my car

GT_03
GT_03 Posts: 37
edited April 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I know this is a shameless plug, but i finished my www.cardomain.com page and wanted you guys to check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=338061&poll_action=view
Post edited by GT_03 on

Comments

• GT_03
    edited April 2004
    Hey, you didn't have to just check it out, your all allowed to post any comment too.
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited April 2004
    only took us too car domain...didnt take us to your specific site...lol.... thats why no comments...cause no see
  • GT_03
    edited April 2004
    weird, i just tried it and it took me right to my site. i'll link it again
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited April 2004
    the link works fine for me

cool car; very... um... red! no, really, it's sweet; i'm liking the screen mid-dash, neato; the contrast between the outside and inside schemes is cool too.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • GT_03
    edited April 2004
    Thanks, i was goin to do the interior in red and yellow also, but it might have been a little over-the-top. i was still considering doing some neons in the car, under the dash, and back with my sub, but haven't made up my mind yet
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2004
    maybe one of those neons that responds to sound? so when your subs hit, the neons under the trunk flash or something? i agree with the color thing, extending the red-n-yellow scheme inside probably would have been a bit much. if u did neons inside the car, what color would u make them? for that matter, what would color would you have on the outside? (im partial to blue, personally, and thus think it would look great contrasted against the red - thats just me tho)

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • GT_03
    edited April 2004
    i already go tthe yellow kit on the outside, not to sure about the inside yet, that still a far off mod. Right now i'm saving for a carbon fiber hood, new battery, and short shifter.
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2004
    u sure bout the hood? doesnt seem to me like it would match the rest of the vehicle.

• goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited April 2004
    how were the springs installed and do they void your factory warentee?

ps y dident you get a good sub. for less you could have got a high excurson 15 with a alumin cone.
  • GT_03
    edited April 2004
    Yeah the springs probably voided the warranty, but who cares. Not really too concerned about it. Anyways on the whole sub thing, i'm a big Polk fan, and i love MOMO products so i kinda just worked out. Also, i don't like anything that big, i really would jsut want a 10, but i got a unreal deal for this 12"sub, so i took the offer.

NEO>>> I think the carbon would be okay, would match the rims and windows.
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2004
    that it would; just seems to me that it may break up the scheme. it is, however, your car, and i wont deny that it would be sweet.

• flashback
    flashback Posts: 9
    edited April 2004
    hehe sorry man but i think that car is about the most fugly thing i've ever seen..... however, i really like your stereo setup... look nice and i bet it sounds killer
    Bumpin a MM12 w/ a Rockford Fosgate 500s
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2004
    now, this site has some sweet cars :rolleyes:

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2004
    not a fan of ricers, but i can see that youve put some work into that car, which is always respectable
    nice set-up
    those subs are nice, dont let ppl tell you different
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • GT_03
    edited April 2004
    Thanks for all the love, and i can tolerate the hate, it doesn't bother me. I will admit it used to, but i could care less. I work hard on it and hopefully goin have it in a Sport Compact mag soon.:p