WTB: looking for FXI30 or FXI 50 in Canada

Seaward
Seaward Posts: 56
edited April 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Im looking for either the FXI30's or 50's in Canada. Anyone know of any places?? They are getting harder and harder to locate.

Thanks
Post edited by Seaward on

Comments

• north51
    north51 Posts: 66
    edited March 2004
    You should be able to go into one of the Future Shop stores in Ottawa. Even if they don't have them in stock, they should be able to transfer them from another store for you.

Jason
  • begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited March 2004
    Hey north. Just wonderin if ya hooked up a sales job with F.S. yet?

If not...than why ?
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111
  • Seaward
    edited April 2004
    I 'll give them a call and find out if they still have them anywhere in canada. DO you know if they ever carried the FXI50's??
  • north51
    north51 Posts: 66
    edited April 2004
    Seaward,

I believe they stocked the 50's, but not all the stores.

Begbie,

I'm still working with N51. I prefer working more independently than working for a Future Shop store. I do get to travel a bit, as I manage the staff in Atlantic Canada.

Jason
  • begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited April 2004
    Originally posted by north51
    Seaward,

I believe they stocked the 50's, but not all the stores.

Begbie,

I'm still working with N51. I prefer working more independently than working for a Future Shop store. I do get to travel a bit, as I manage the staff in Atlantic Canada.

Jason

Yeah. You're better off with company your with now. At least you're your own boss. In electronic retail sales, it's rewarding but very tough.

As with the fxi50's, give them a shout. Though I remember the lower end fx's were all they ever sold.
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111
  • Seaward
    edited April 2004
    called around and they don't carry either the 30's or 50's. They only seem to carry (ied) the lower end (FXI 30 and 3). You were right Degbie. Mind you the Futureshop at Southkeys carries one pair of RTI12's which I have not seen at another location.

Do you think the FXI3 will still blend as good as the FXI30's with RTI38's and CSI30's. The reason I ask is because I beleive the tweeters are different from last years line to this years line. Should I be looking for the 30's or it doesn't matter?.