2»

Comments

• smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,461
    Options
    Update to the list -

The B&K pre is sold.
    The B&K amp is pending funds.
    The Pioneer receiver has one person in line.
    Everything else on the list is sold!

Don (dromunds) came by today and picked up the rest. He didn't have a whole lot of time to stay but it was great to meet a fellow Polkie from the forum!

That's the update, so, I guess it's pretty much done. If anything changes I will let the correct people know.
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Yep, big thanks to Scot (smglbrth) for some sweet looking speaks. Also thanks to Paul (Hochpt) for working this out and he got some very nice looking 2A's and I heard them and can attest to their great sound with the 194's and modded crossovers. Long day of driving but it's always good when you get home with nice items. Scot takes good care of what belongs to him and it was a pleasure dealing with him. I'll update after getting my 194's in the 7C's and firing them up, hopefully tomorrow.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    And thanks to @dromunds for driving over 7 hours in the London fog!!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    I put the 194's in the 7C's this afternoon and they surprised me with their overall nice sound - and especially the bass the little guys put out. Now I understand why so many folks like these babies. Thanks again Scot!
  • smglbrth
    Options
    I'm glad you are liking them. They can be addictive, especially in smaller rooms. Just a nice overall balance. You are very welcome Don! (Sorry about the Packers...)
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,964
    Options
    Check your PM......thanks
  • deucekazoo
    Options
    I received the pre yesterday. Just wanted to say that thing was packaged perfectly. I know its an older piece but that thing looks brand new. I usually judge how components are taken care of by the shape of the front display. Most have swirl marks on the plastic display from cleaning. This thing does not even have one. Nice and shinny. I will have a chance to hook it up tonight and see how it sounds. Perfect transaction, quick shipping. Thanks Scot!
    Polk S10, S8, S4
    Polk RT8
    Polk Monitor 7s
    Working on getting SDAs
  • smglbrth
    Options
    You are more than welcome John. I hope it sounds (to your ears) as good as it looks!

Thank You as well!
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    Never saw the B&K Reference 200.2 Amplifier sell..Did it ? Sent PM
  • smglbrth
    Options
    Yes, it did sell. The Pioneer receiver is still here but that's it...
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    Wow, you're up late, guess that depends on where you live. Someone got some really great deals. Thanks for returning my PM.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,073
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1976doc wrote: »
    Soooo.. what all is left

You can figure this out... I have faith in you doc.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk