PSW110 trouble

Hello. I have called and emailed customer service regarding my problems with the subwoofer PSW110. No rep will call back or respond to my calls and emails. Trying the forum route to resolve my issues. Original purchase date 11/28/2011, the subwoofer is just out of warranty date by 12 days. Began low rumbling and cracking over 3 weeks ago and have tried to contact customer service to no avail. I would certainly hope your managers would respond to a customer for answers to my concerns. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum, sorry you're having a problem. The usual problem for a PSW110 is a failure of the bass amplifier which came with a 3 year warranty while the 10" woofer came with a 5 year warranty. From the information you provided I believe you are outside the amplifier warranty period. I don't believe Polk's service department repairs the amplifier, rather they offer replacements. Since you have joined Club Polk you are able to get a 20% reduction on replacement parts plus free shipping (I am assuming you are a U.S. resident).
    If this is something you wish to do telephone 1-800-377-7655 select option 2 for parts and mention you are a CP member.
    Regards, Ken
  • Thanks for your response. I will contemplate the value of replacement parts or new purchase.