Jerry Garcia Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas by John Nieto

Options
Jerry Garcia by John Nieto number 14/395 in mint condition and out of print. It is a signed giclee on canvas, professionally framed and ready to hang.

Price: $1500.00
Payment: PayPal or check if I know you.
Shipping: To be determined by your location, etc. Insurance required.

The first photo is without flash, the second with.

7vzq9e6mfhh8.jpg

qw2n3dqmumas.jpg

For any Nieto fans out there I also have a very rare signed Nieto serigraph titled "Buffalo Medicine" 28/75. It is framed, ready to hang. Mint condition.

Price: $1100.00

The first photo is without flash, the second with.

g92z15a9sa45.jpg

48x65rwc1i23.jpg

And I have a Deluxe 1st Edition of his book, Forces of Color and Spirit 179/300 with the Italian linen binder. In excellent condition, but the Navajo print has been removed, which is reflected in the price.

Price: $175.00.

3atxspi9vq6h.jpg

8a4ou2r8orc6.jpg

bo2d1ypdmsc4.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,104
    Options
    Very nice, dimensions would help.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,834
    Options
    With or without the frames?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,104
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just the print size. They look like either 11x14 or 16x20. Hard to tell with no reference items in photo. I think they're great, but not interested at this time. I mentioned it to help others.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Ok, I have both.

Garcia print only, 30" W x 22" H. Framed 36" x 29".

Buffalo print only, 12" W x 10" H. Framed 14" x 12".

President of Club Polk

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,655
    Options
    Above my pay grade but cool **** for sure. GLWS!
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Very cool stuff Jesse.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Very cool stuff Jesse.

The year is not over yet.... You still have time to buy this plus it's not audio related. It is art ;)
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    Nice Jesse. Bump.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Price drop

$1400.00 for Garcia
    $1000.00 for the Buffalo
    $165.00 for the book

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    Bumping this one. The artist passed away in 2018, so these are going up in value. However, my prices are the same, which are a bargain. These are in the same mint condition as when first listed.

President of Club Polk

• CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Options
    I really like the Buffalo Medicine. The Garcia one is cool too, I’m just not a huge Dead fan. Wish I was in a position to buy the Buffalo Medicine, but these are really sweet, GLWS!
  • jmorf
    jmorf Posts: 1
    Options
    Still available?
  • F1nut
    Options
    Yes

President of Club Polk