Replacement speakers

Good day!

I own the RTI A9 towers and the tweeter and one of the 5.25-Inch polymer composite cone drivers are defective. I was looking to get a replacement for both but can't find anywhere how to proceed. I don't mind paying but I would just like to know where I can go to find them.

Thank you very much in advance.


  • Hi...sorry about that I had seen your reply but I was playing with the new receiver and had company. The 5.25 went away before the tweeter. I had these speakers for quite a while now. All I want is a place to replace them. I thought there would be some sort of store or something but I guess it's not the case. I am driving them with a standard receiver Onkyo 606 and I used to push the speakers harder but not anymore. I guess they just became damaged with use and time....if I could just replace them it would be great. I now have a ticket opened with customer support. Waiting to hear from them. Thank you F1nut
  • awesome!! thanks a lot F1nut
  • There does not seem to be any action going on with my request. Is there anyone from Canada who knows the best way to get service? a phone number or email address? thank you
  • Thank you for your help again. This would have been one tough find. I have tried a lot of different combinations on google to try and find how to get support in Canada.

  • thanks so much Nbrowser...much appreciated!!
  • nbrowser you we're right! Sam is great! Already took care of my order. Great quick service. Can't thank you enough for pointing him out to me. :-)
  • djblockerdjblocker Posts: 1
    Can you point me in the direction of who you in the same situation
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!