Not that anyone cares, closed on my new house in Prescott AZ

Options
13»

Comments

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    I like your house, lots of character.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    Congrats man!... you NEED to come over before you leave. Steaks and Beer await you. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    check those vintage Polk speakers of John's and some serious sweet Pass lab gear! and check out that room he built! go for it Bruce if you can!!!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Congrats man!... you NEED to come over before you leave. Steaks and Beer await you. B)

John I will be in CA for a bit, gonna live in AZ and still work in CA. Once I get things together in the new house I will have time to hang out. PM your contact info so I can look you up and not just barge in when i am passing that way.

I passed your way a few nights ago, went to see Smokey Robinson at the Canyon Club, it was fun my ol lady took me for my b day. I never Imagined that I would ever see him live, I remember him from when I was little on AM radio.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Sure thing... just let me get you off my ignore list first. :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

john Cali wearing on your since of humor :p , I've always cracked up at Bruce's Monty python'ish sine of humor

Bruce congrats on the new digs
    The town seems very pleasant and I think your going to be really happy

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

john Cali wearing on your since of humor :p , I've always cracked up at Bruce's Monty python'ish sine of humor

Bruce congrats on the new digs
    The town seems very pleasant and I think your going to be really happy
    Python ROCKS!

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    A beautiful place and location.

That's actually a double edged sword. Those of us with beautiful scenery around us at home....tend to never want to leave home. We become hermits of sorts.

So whats your excuse? Or is it just your personality that isolates you up in Chicago :smiley:, cause I KNOW it aint the scenery lol...

I KEED I KEED....

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Well looky who came up for air....lol. Actually Dan, I'm about 40- 50 miles NW of the city, a bit different scenery than the city dwellers which is why I moved out this way.

b98nkemcma61.jpg
    q2q7nba7295r.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    Options
    He hasn't noticed my new avatar I guess. He also hadn't noticed, if you watched the series, the waste management company bore my name. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    the waste management company bore my name. ;)

Old **** Tony's P00p Hauling?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    Who is that Tony? He looks vaguely familiar, but I can't place him.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • tonyb
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Who is that Tony? He looks vaguely familiar, but I can't place him.

Pauly Walnuts from the Sopranos.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's