Happy Thankgiving to my Canadian Polkies

Options
2»

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    I, personally, would like to break bread and give thanks with the Trailer Park Boys.
    Years ago it was the Kids in the Hall (Showing my age a bit). I say "Thank you, O Canada!" for these wonderful exports.
    God save the Queen and all that rot!
    French people should stay in France...Eh! Wot!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Show your age :D:D:D

The original stereo comedy recording with Bob from the left and Doug from the right speaker

https://youtu.be/X-ZvAVcBIrQ
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    I was going to say to put the Blue Jays in the oven with the turkey but then realized that Blue Jays come pre-cooked.

..... I was going to say that until I saw the box scores. Nice work !

Now, if you guys would quit moving your Thanksgiving Day around, I'd appreciate it.
    Sal Palooza
  • lightman1
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Show your age :D:D:D

The original stereo comedy recording with Bob from the left and Doug from the right speaker

https://youtu.be/X-ZvAVcBIrQ

Fook :s Ya got me there.
  • lightman1
    Options
    nbrowser wrote: »
    tx, Russ...both of you ain't hosers...take off eh! Lol

Ken....Ron and myself are just a notch above redneck (see def. hoser). Close! But have enough understanding of where we came from.
    I shall wear my redneck/hoser badge with pride in either country!

And I own a vehicle that runs.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    gurot1 wrote: »
    Time change?
    What you get in London? Interestingly there always seems to be audio gear in London and Ottawa areas. Got my fx500 in London area in awesome condition and a great price.

Well I did buy something British made while in London but not from London. So today after dropping the kids off at school and my wife at work I'm driving to Kingston to pick up my purchase.
  • Willow
    Options
    gurot1 wrote: »
    :o
    There is no smiley of me palming my face and shaking my head

Some might say crossing through the centre of the universe aka Toronto might feel like travelling through different time zones.
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    What??!! The Toronto /GTA isn't the centre of the universe? It is swallowing up all the towns and cities around it and GTAfying them!
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • Willow
    Options
    Hey let's leave Ottawa out of this...
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    GTA has its own gravitational pull
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5