Tundra

Options
bond007
bond007 Posts: 2
edited March 2004 in Car Subwoofer Talk
What's going on everybody? I have always had a system in my vehicals but now I own a 2003 Tundra extended cad. I don't want to take away my back seat but I really need some help on trying to figure out where to put some better sounds. Any suggestions would be great.
Post edited by bond007 on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited March 2004
    Options
    speaker sizes, if you want subs, how many subs, how much you want to spend, what type of music you listen to would also be great
    :D
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • bond007
    bond007 Posts: 2
    edited March 2004
    Options
    Well, I have always had JL Audio 10s in my trucks but I don't think that will work in this truck. I am not worried about the money but my space is limited, I mean very limited. I know I could replace my door speakers with new 6.5" speakers but I would like something that would hit a little harder. I already have a MTX 240Watt 4channel bridgable amp. Any suggestions?
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited March 2004
    Options
    not a JL fan
    so you dont want a sub??
    or you just want a small sub?
    maybe the momo 8??
    what are the exact specs of the amp?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited March 2004
    Options
    on an unrelated note, i've seen subs mounted under the rear seat. dont know how they sound (or what it's like for the passengers) but if done right it looks pretty cool.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs