Hey Jstas!!

geralopez
geralopez Posts: 115
edited March 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Did you went to Leon Mex. to the World Rally Championship?

I saw the result in the TV, it was a nice race.

-GLopez
Post edited by geralopez on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited March 2004
    Nah man, I'm poor right now. Getting married in about 5-6 months and I gotta save all the cash I can to pay for the wedding. I wanted to go really badly and my boss even said he would give me off for the entire week if I wanted but I just couldn't make it happen and still be able to afford the entry fee to race at Summit Point later this year.

It was an incredible rally too! I watched the whole thing on Speed TV. I so wished I was there! Maybe next year I'll be able to make it.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited March 2004
    "World Rally Championship" ? as in "Rally Cars" like the Subaru WRX and such?

and John, what are you going to be racing at Summit point? the Lightning? or are you building / already built a different kind of vehicle (ie. dragster, baja car, etc etc). ????
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited March 2004
    Yes, WRC cars like the Ford Focus RS, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO, Hyundai Accent, Citroen Xsara, Peugeot 306 and so on. Wild stuff, man!

Yes, the Lightning. No money for another car right now.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • geralopez
    geralopez Posts: 115
    edited March 2004
    Getting married?? hard decision my friend but at the end it is the main and smart decision in your life, good lock.
    Congratulations!!.

(I have been married for 16 years!! -and still with the same)

-GLopez
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited March 2004
    must be nice to have a daily driver/race truck
    lol
    id be laughed off the track if i showed up in my truck
    lol
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited March 2004
    in lane 1 we have a 1978 GMC sierra standard cab, dropped, 15" race rims and slicks, bored and stroked olds 350 rocket under the hood... 6 speed high performance stick... all kinds of toys...

in land 2 we have cody and his 3/4 ton 2500 ... weighing in about three times the sierra.

choose your own adventure - a) bet on lane 1 b) bet on lane 2 c) tell sherrif jones that there's gonna be a drag race and he should ticket everybody.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited March 2004
    lol...if there were no rules...id ram him...i have a 350lb brushguard thatll take out small armored vehicles...heh
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it