GnR - They Still Got It

Just got back from Guns 'n Roses at Dodger stadium. Heard mixed reviews and have a personal reason not to go to their show, but a buddy called with free tickets at the last minute. Axl hit most of the notes, got around well on stage and Slash was incredible. I recorded a few songs on my iPhone and on playback it actually sounds better than in the stadium (I had crappy seats). Very enjoyable evening ... I had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Oh, and a dual electric guitar cover of "Wish You Were Here" didn't hurt either.

Comments

• Very cool. Last I heard Miles Kennedy was the front man. I'm glad Axl is performing again, it's not the same without him, obviously.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Slash always was a pretty decent rock guitarist...but without Stradlin,that group has missed what they were all about in the first place...