Sansui AU-9500 Integrated Amp. 1970's vintage in very good condition.

Time to thin the herd.

Sansui AU-9500 integrated amp from the mid 1970's. Only issue I've found is I've had to put a small piece of electrical tape over the power cord in one place. There are some small scratches on the top of the faceplate in the aluminum and some pitting but this is a very presentable piece. Three speaker outputs (only two can be driven at the same time) with an output of 75w/channel. This is old school rating so you're getting real power at each speaker. Triple tone controls with three frequency settings and level for each. More switches than you'll ever figure out and more inputs and outputs than most mortals can handle. Adjustable tape and aux input levels. Phono 2 has three impedance settings. Original jumper between pre and power (yes, you can run this as just a preamp or just a power amp). Original shorting RCA's (1 pair). Power cord and cord retainer are also original. All controls work. There are no known issues other than the small tape on the electrical cord.

http://sansui.us/AU-9500.htm for more information and
http://sansui.us/PGMP_AU9500.htm for pictures (not this unit)

Also comes with the original brochure and Operating and Service Manual.

Asking $650. This does NOT include shipping which will run somewhere between $75 and $100 to include proper packing. Total cost could be as high as $750 shipped.

The sticker does say 220v but the jumpers are set to 120v and it has a standard two prong USA power connector. I've been using this for a number of years so it's set correctly.

If you have questions or would like more pictures just ask.

x6tltarvo6e3.jpg

eo6n5n2k31cc.jpg

8oo90hhz69re.jpg

sh7lg9h6kcgl.jpg

5knn98chrbx6.jpg

aul2i53znfi6.jpg

wfewsd5jvzxf.jpg

6qmxdy6kxgba.jpg

x4j5nkcsr6bg.jpg

rpgnteicc23y.jpg

8gandm8ahs78.jpg

us5mjl9gfuo1.jpg
Aaron
Enabler Extraordinaire

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    No bluetooth!!!??? No sale!

;)
    One of the most versatile pieces Sansui ever built. She's a beauty, fer sher.
    Good luck.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Lots of features, I like the adjustable output levels on the back. Nice piece! GLWTS!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,553
    Bump - I'll bump again Friday and then off to the 'bay.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,553
    Last Bump - next stop is the 'bay
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire