Members

Options
I just wanted to tell the Polk audio forum that there are some GREAT people on this forum that go out off there way to help in any way they can, knowledge, advice, helping locate audio gear and just talking about audio and everything in between. Great site and great people, some of these people all though we have never met I consider life long friends. And for that reason alone I am very happy to have found this site. Bob.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,834
    Options
    Glad you're here Bob, we need more people like you.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 342
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bob, that's a very nice thing to say about the members here. I have to say, being a relatively new member that other sites talk about being the "the friendliest audio forum", but this place is the real deal, and without the the big egos and over-bearing mods to spoil it. It is a breath of fresh air, and really I couldn't have landed in a better place, or with better folks.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,976
    Options
    I second what Bob said...signed: another Bob
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    And we like you too, Bob.

Gimme some sugar. ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 342
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • littlewoodboats
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    And we like you too, Bob.

Gimme some sugar. ;)

Make him promise no tongues. Get it in writing o:)
  • Realistic
    Realistic Posts: 355
    Options
    What about a reach around ;)
  • lightman1
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Realistic wrote: »

I'm good with that.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,068
    Options
    Lightmans next stop Bob's, your in for a suprise. :o. Just for the record I passed on the reach around, but did give in to his demands for listening to Def Leppard Pour Some Sugar On Me :D Watch your back Bob.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    3ufn4dpufjul.jpg
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    Options

This is exactly what happens when you start a discussion about "members" :o
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Realistic
    Options
    Good one txcoastal1.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Hey Russ I get the feeling you have a open jar of peanut butter and a eager dog hanging around with ya :*
  • Realistic
    Options
    I knew it, but I don't see the jar of jiff peanut butter. But I do see a big smile on your face :p
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,655
    Options
    I knew it, but I don't see the jar of jiff peanut butter. But I do see a big smile on your face :p

The dog looks traumatized though...
  • Realistic
    Options
    I now I just felt so bad for the dog I didn't want to bring it up, LOL.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Its a close one on whos better lookin but I am giving it to the handsome pooch, hahahahahahahah.
  • lightman1
    Options
    She's blind...she doesn't know the difference.
  • littlewoodboats
    Options

To carry them around in their old age is why they keep us as pets
  • Realistic
    Options
    Good thing the poor angel cant see, what a surprise she would be in for, just kiddin Russ. My mom had a small dog that thought he was a germen shepherd, god I loved that dog when I would bring him to work with me I would split my lunch with him. He would get half of my sub and half of my cc cookie, I still miss him and hes been gone for awhile now. Just before it was time to close up he would take off across the street and roll around in cow ****, I think it was in protest of me taking him back to my moms house because he knew it would be another week before I would pick him up again.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,070
    Options

To carry them around in their old age is why they keep us as pets

I think you're thinking of why we have children...

;-)
  • Realistic
    Options
    Hi guys I just want to point out that there are members here that went more than out of there way to help me get my own vintage set up going again and I wont mention names, they can out themselves if they wish. I just wanted to publicly say thank you very much. Bob.
  • lightman1
    Options
  • Realistic
    Options
    Hey Russ, yup that's me. Hey you stock up on the peanut butter :)
  • txcoastal1
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You guys must be steelers fans because....This thread is all about Dick Buttkiss

• Realistic
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, good one. Don't ever insult a REDSKINS fan like that :) No a s s kissin just want people to know that there generosity is greatly appreciated and I am not to manly to say it the way it is. I would rather be Dick Buttkiss than Dick Head LOL.
  • lightman1
    Options
    Stick around, Bob. I've got a lot of peanut butter in the pantry.
  • Realistic
    Options
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,670
    Options
    Bob - Glad you are getting up and running again. Enjoy.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables