Rega RP1, Herbie's Mat, Glass Platter, Upgraded belt, Nagaoka MP-110 w/2 extra stylus'..more..

starkiller
starkiller Posts: 2,723
edited June 2016 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
The more being a set of Michael Lim aluminum feet which have not been installed. Also will come with an Elys2 cartridge. Also can't forget the nifty acrylic arm/platter cover! Had to go to a fully auto deck as placing arm on platter is becoming difficult due to my peripheral neuropathy and hand shaking. So, would like to find a home for this great table locally, at least at first. Have original factory packaging and owners manual. Can post more pics if needed, just noticed I did not take a pic of the Elys2.

Asking $425 complete..taking a big loss as is usual of course with stereo gear. Offers considered. See the pics below...f8hc1xil0tge.jpgp5d83a6m11vr.jpglofejv33te9v.jpgse0ig51qbdag.jpga27pji4ctbxo.jpg1ka6m5r7nqyo.jpg3j0tcpyjnl3v.jpg

Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC

Comments

• starkiller
    Forgot to mention that I would entertain offers of partial trade bait for a good working, no issue cd player with coax/optical out. Please no issues though as I already have a Marantz CD-67SE, Denon DCD-1500II and a Sony 208-ESD and each one has stuff that needs to be fixed.
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Nice TT. Location please?
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • starkiller
    geezz, you would think if i said local i would put where local is...sigh....Seattle/Olympia area....
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    edited June 2016
    Check your PM please.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Nice table sir...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • starkiller
    thanks and yes it is and sorry i had to make the change. way back in the day i had an original planar 3 with a grace f9e ruby and the sound was glorious....
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    what's that beautifully mottled wood piece beneath it?

what a fine package deal here.
    I disabled signatures.
  • starkiller
    that wood piece is hand crafted by an audio place close to me called Gig Harbor Audio. He makes a number a wood pieces such as stands and tables. He does have a web site if you want to see some of his handiwork.

Yep, i think its a great deal also :)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Care to bless us with the link?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • starkiller
    gigharboraudio.com. :)
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,205
    I have a sony scd-c333es if you're interested
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,205
    I have a sony scd-c333es if you're interested
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Wondering if you got my PM? I understand you're looking for the local sale, but my PMs tend to be hit or miss, so just wanted to check to see if I did it right?
  • starkiller
    Bikerboy

Thanks for the offer but will pass...

Jaybeez

Yep, sure did...
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    Beautiful table. Wish I was local. Are you selling the wood table too?
  • starkiller
    Nope, the wood slab is staying...might ship if no one local would like a great deal. Has its original box so no problem there.
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    beautiful setup, and nice price.

Hate to hear of your health probs, but glad you have options to keep listening
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • starkiller
    Thanks :) The peripheral stuff is a drag as it progresses on even though my diabetes/blood sugar levels are very much under control...
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    I was wondering if it was related to a diabetic condition.

I have type 2, I have been so fortunate with 2 Metformins a day it is well controlled, but as you say, it does its evil work even though.

hope we are around for the genetic/dna miracles in meds, as well as regrowing healthy organs such as pancreases.

A new liver would be appreciated :#
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • starkiller
    So far the liver is ok though if I keep doing the Tylenol I might need some new kidneys :(
  • starkiller
    pending....
  • starkiller
    Sold!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,650
    Congrats
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • starkiller
    t'anks!
  • msg
    yeah, what a nice kit that is!
    I disabled signatures.
  • starkiller
    yes it was and sad to see it go but fingers werent up to the task. :(
  • msg
    yeah, I bet that was tough. I thought hard on that setup for a while, and had I not just gotten into a Technics setup a few months ago, this would have been the deal.

Do you have another table you'll be able to use with your vinyl collection, or are you moving away from it altogether?
    I disabled signatures.
  • starkiller
    Went with a B&O TX2, bought a cart from Soundsmith and so far all is good...
  • msg
    ah, very nice! man, even I get kinda nervous/shaky cueing up a record. looks like that B&O takes all that out of the mix?
    I disabled signatures.
This discussion has been closed.