Magnifi Sub Woofer constant pop

I am on my second sound bar in under 1 year. The firat completely stopped working after being glitchy for the first 4 months of use. The second is better.
The bad new is that both of the subwoofers crunch... all the time... even when very little sub signal is in the soundtrack.
The woofer is running wireless as it should... but pops often enough that it is un usable.
Love the sound... carries great base and is not distorted during low signals...
Why is it popping?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. The best help with that would be Polk's CS department at 1-800-377-7655 I believe they are available today. You're probably already in their service data base but have the unit's serial number handy when you contact them.
    Regards, Ken
  • jcfische
    jcfische Posts: 2
    I just got my replacement soundbar due to shutting off, but unfortunately, my sub is making a slight pop noise at random times. I'm wondering if there is a way to direct connect the soundbar and sub, and how to get the sub from making the pop sound stop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Fromwhat others have found the popping subwoofer may be caused by interference with other wireless devices in close proximity to your soundbar. As a test try turning off some of your other wireless units and see if the popping stops.
  • so what do I do about it
  • thundrrr74 wrote: »
    I am on my second sound bar in under 1 year. The firat completely stopped working after being glitchy for the first 4 months of use. The second is better.
    The bad new is that both of the subwoofers crunch... all the time... even when very little sub signal is in the soundtrack.
    The woofer is running wireless as it should... but pops often enough that it is un usable.
    Why is it popping?

• thundrrr74 wrote: »
    Why is it popping?
    so what do I do about it