Hahaha

Options
oa54gbdutmae.jpg
2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• littlewoodboats
    Options
    I bet the metalheads like it.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    All you need now is a 20mm adaptor to spindle device spin it and report back on the condition of your stylus after side 1.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Is that for an electric or gas powered turntable?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Is that for an electric or gas powered turntable?
    Hydraulic if I'm not mistaken. Although they dabbled in pneumatics so I could be wrong.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,273
    Options
    Better get one of these

30lvcncn0dxo.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    Options
    I bet the metalheads like it.
    good one, and quick
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    I would grind to that...
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Options
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    Interesting that Amazon has the 12" version at $12.73 and the 14" version as an add-on for just $4.99.
    Wouldn't that make the 14" version the worst ever as they are practically giving them away?

Not necessarily, it may be better, but because so few are running the format, there is an overstock, so they're clearing out.