Denon AVR-X4100W with Dolby Atmos

Options
I have a basically new receiver for sale. I purchased this as a demo unit and just had it serviced by a Denon authorized shop under the Mfr warranty. There was an issue with the internal amp which has been fixed by the Denon shop by replacing an internal component. I've decided to stick with my Pioneer for the time being. Front panel was damaged during shipment and was completely replaced with a new front panel by the repair shop. The front accessory door does not drop automatically. It needs a bit of a nudge to fully open. I'm rating it 9/10 just because of the front door issue and because it isn't brand new. Beyond that, it is a basically new unit and looks it.

I have all the original accessories but do not have the original box. Asking $750 obo. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fee. Local pickup in San Diego area also works.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050

Comments

• dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    Realized after a bit more research that I have this priced a bit high.

Price drop to $600. Buyer pays shipping and paypal.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Have this same AVR and absolutely love it. And I paid more than the current asking for a refurb! Of course, that was over a year ago but still...someone's getting a steal. GLWS
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • michael1947
    michael1947 Posts: 775
    Options
    I just read up on the unit and it says...it will drive 4 ohm speakers, all channels. Have you taken it for a spin in the 4 ohm countryside?
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    I am currently running my front 3 LSis (15s, C) off of mine and it works fine. I keep the volume in check to avoid clipping plus I have 3 subs in the system but it barely gets warm running the front 3.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • michael1947
    Options
    Thanks zitful, I appreciate the info.
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    I am currently running my front 3 LSis (15s, C) off of mine and it works fine. I keep the volume in check to avoid clipping plus I have 3 subs in the system but it barely gets warm running the front 3.

WHA!!!!!

Where's all those amps you've got? Still in boxes somewhere I take it?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • michael1947
    Options
    I'll take it for the listed price and shipping. Let me know shipping cost to 49456 and of course your pay pal info. Michael

• dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    I ended up selling it locally. Mods please mark as sold.