Help my daughter's Harley dealership win!

Jimbo18
Jimbo18 Posts: 2,334
My daughter works at the Greensboro Harley dealership (she's in customer service and apparel sales) and they have a custom bike with sidecar (called Designated Driver) entered in the Custom Kings national contest. They are in the mid-Atlantic region.

It's pretty bada$$ looking and I would appreciate any Polkie help in advancing them to the next round. They are entry 55 HD of Greensboro at the bottom of the page. You can vote once per day.

Thanks for any help in advance.

http://customkingsvoting.harley-davidson.com/#/vote/midatlantic

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    Done as well. Is this a daily vote or just once?
  • Jimbo18
    Done as well. Is this a daily vote or just once?

Daily, but I think it's only till Sunday. If they make it to the next round, it starts over again next Tuesday.

My thanks to you and Willow for the votes.
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,117
    Done as well
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Done. Nice looking bike. Good luck to them.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,787
    Donesky! Sweet bike!
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    Done...Very cool bike!
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    Done and man some cool looking bikes.
  • Jimbo18
    Thanks, guys, for the votes.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    Been there, done that.
  • gce
    and again.
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • oldmodman
    oldmodman Posts: 740
    Didn't work.
    Your link just took me to an entrance page that said "LOADING" Never finished.
    So I just clicked on Dealers, went to your daughters dealer, clicked on vote and it just took me back to the main page. Over and Over
  • Jimbo18
    Thanks for trying. The link is still working for me so I am not sure what the issue for you was, but I do appreciate the efforts everyone is making.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    May be a 1 and done. I haven't been able to vote again today. Tried several times...
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Voted. Nice looking bike!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Once today!! Grew up in Chicago once is never enough!!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • Jimbo18
    May be a 1 and done. I haven't been able to vote again today. Tried several times...

I have voted several times on each computer but I run ccleaner a lot and that clears out cookies so that might be why I can do it. Really appreciate your efforts.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    I just voted for a second time with no problem.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,105
    Is there a submit button I put a check mark in the spot is that all you got to do? That bikes a heck of a lot ice than the Sportster I used to have.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Jimbo18
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Is there a submit button I put a check mark in the spot is that all you got to do? That bikes a heck of a lot ice than the Sportster I used to have.

Yeah, as far as I can tell, that's all you do. If I check it, exit and then go back in, the check is still there so I guess it "takes".

I think today is the last day for this round and then they talley the votes tomorrow or Monday and Tuesday starts the round of 16 if they advance.
  • gce
    Got my 3rd vote in. Here's hoping it goes to the round of 16.
    Anaheim Hills CA,

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289

Jimbo18 wrote: »

Yeah, as far as I can tell, that's all you do. If I check it, exit and then go back in, the check is still there so I guess it "takes.

Done...Really a sweet bike there!

I think some of you aren't voting when you think you are. It says right on the sheet, "You must vote for one bike in each of the match-ups in every Region in order to submit your vote."

Therefore, you must vote for 16 bikes (two in each of eight Regions) prior to being able to submit your votes. When you check two bikes, one from each of two match-ups, in a given Region, it will be noted in the bottom left as "1 of 8 completed", then 2, 3, etc. Only after you complete all eight regions will the "Vote Now" button at the bottom of the screen become active. Once you click that to submit your votes, it becomes an inactive "Thanks For Voting" tab.

Voting goes on this round until 11:00 EST. One vote per person per day.

Keep us posted, Jimbo, if they make it to the next round, so we can place VOTES THAT COUNT.
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Teekay is right. You must vote for one of the top 2 and one of the bottom 2 in each region. It will then say at the bottom 1 of 8 completed until you complete all 8. Then you can submit your vote.
  • Jimbo18
    teekay0007 wrote: »

Jimbo18 wrote: »

Yeah, as far as I can tell, that's all you do. If I check it, exit and then go back in, the check is still there so I guess it "takes.

Done...Really a sweet bike there!

I think some of you aren't voting when you think you are. It says right on the sheet, "You must vote for one bike in each of the match-ups in every Region in order to submit your vote."

Therefore, you must vote for 16 bikes (two in each of eight Regions) prior to being able to submit your votes. When you check two bikes, one from each of two match-ups, in a given Region, it will be noted in the bottom left as "1 of 8 completed", then 2, 3, etc. Only after you complete all eight regions will the "Vote Now" button at the bottom of the screen become active. Once you click that to submit your votes, it becomes an inactive "Thanks For Voting" tab.

Voting goes on this round until 11:00 EST. One vote per person per day.

Keep us posted, Jimbo, if they make it to the next round, so we can place VOTES THAT COUNT.

D@mn you are right. I have wasted a lot of votes and didn't solicit them very well on this site. I hate reading directions, but then I AM a guy

Thanks.
  • Jimbo18
    Guess my lack of directions was an epic fail and we didn't make it to the next round.

Thank you everyone who took the time to check it out and try to help them advance.