SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Options
Hi

I currently use 3M Peltor M2RX7A FM Headphones with noise cancelation while using the sit down lawnmower and snow blower. They work ok and do the job. However the FM tuner is noisy, not every sensitive and difficult to manually tune with a small unmarked dial.

Can any one suggest a better set of FM headphones with noise cancelation?

I also have an I Phone and would be open to other systems to listen to music or apps with headphones that have noise cancelation systems.

Thanks
Peter

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have to use hearing protection headsets at work, I have used the Peltor for 25 years and they are just so- so. but they are not noise canceling either.... I have switched to this from amazon...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FOBPUUA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

I don't no what you can find in noise canceling with a radio in it that would be up to par.

and they do have a 3mm connector to hook up a mp3 player and/or phone to them, at work we use a Crane FM transmitter to run our own radio station...my Ipod is hooked up to the transmitter and sitting on top my tool box while I work.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD