It's Friday. Cheers!

Options
ledhed
ledhed Posts: 1,088
edited February 2016 in The Clubhouse
Enjoying the heck out of my newly acquired LSi 9s (from @rooftop59 from @Mikey081057).

For some reason, I enjoy them more when there's some single barrel Bourbon and Pink Floyd involved...

Must be synergy :D

What's everyone else enjoying?

5nfhs9x00bbh.jpg
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    ledhed wrote: »
    Enjoying the heck out of my newly acquired LSi 9s (from @rooftop59 from @Mikey081057).

For some reason, I enjoy them more when there's some single barrel Bourbon and Pink Floyd involved...

Must be synergy :D

What's everyone else enjoying?

5nfhs9x00bbh.jpg

Rum and coke and the ipod (I know, the horror)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    PBR on Lake Norman. Just got home and discovered that my jacka$$ sons drank the good stuff. Jerks.
  • ledhed
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    PBR on Lake Norman. Just got home and discovered that my jacka$$ sons drank the good stuff. Jerks.

Come on down, I've got a pick-yer-six loaded with local stuff.

Are you ON the lake? Bass spawn is coming up and whaddaya know, I haven't found a go-to spot down here yet...
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • lightman1
    Options

Are you ON the lake? Bass spawn is coming up and whaddaya know, I haven't found a go-to spot down here yet...
    74 west. 485 north. 77 north. Exit 36 and hang a left. One of the last big lots left one this side of Norman.l4fowoxm0tgm.jpg
    d8fvljplvqto.jpg

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, and evaluating songs to add to the rock playlist.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • ledhed
    edited February 2016
    Options

74 west. 485 north. 77 north. Exit 36 and hang a left. One of the last big lots left one this side of Norman.

Alright, I'm jealous. All I have past my backyard is my neighbor Bill who lives in a shed and yells at his dog to "SHUT THE #&!@ UP!"

Exit 36... I have a customer I've been needing to visit just down the road in Denver.
  • lightman1
    Options
    Close to it on the Mooresville side. Another polkie lives in Denver.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Just had a can of Heady Topper.....now I'm ready for bed.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    This thread cool getting new stuff, enjoy your speakers. I'm enjoying a Arnold Palmer tea/ lemonade with vodka watching or more listening to the Black Sabbath 13 tour 5.1 mix on Blu-ray. Fishing without ice on the lake in February, unheard of round here. We are setting up the ice shanty tomorrow spose to be -15 stay warm down there you guys.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)