12346»

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    And @mrbiron Fred...you are first stop on the in heat tour. :p

@lightman1
    I'll clear my schedule! Knowing that i will get you at your "freshest" means everything to me. Nothing like being the poor bastage at the end of the gang bang.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    WTG John! Congrats Nightfall!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    And @mrbiron Fred...you are first stop on the in heat tour. :p

@lightman1
    I'll clear my schedule! Knowing that i will get you at your "freshest" means everything to me. Nothing like being the poor bastage at the end of the gang bang.

That how much I care about you Fred. ;)
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    WTG John! Congrats Nightfall!
    +1000! Congrats to all!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,162
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Delivery expected on FRIDAY!!! Looks like a Bluefox nite in store for you
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Its now out for delivery!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up...I will be sitting around the corner waiting for the delivery truck. >:)
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Delivered at 236 pm.... So where is the frikken review already?

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,073
    Options
    I'm almost done with work. I look forward to checking out some 192/24 FLAC for the first time. SACD eventually too.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk