Pray for my baby Emma

Options

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    Options
    So far she has done well except late this evening. Some flashbacks but I'm hopeful another good day tomorrow.

Last day at Disney tomorrow and we are spending it at Magic Kingdom.
    i4xw3b2kimm6.jpeg

She ran out of gas at Hollywood Studios this morning.

Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    Beautiful family... Hope all is well, and you guys had fun...
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    She looks so cute!
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    Haha. Nice picture buddy!!!

Family looks good and Disney'd! Keep that baby healthy and I hope you guys had an awesome time!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Um....I see no Mickey ears on that kid....no face painted either. C'mon Joey, cough it up dude. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »
    So far she has done well except late this evening. Some flashbacks but I'm hopeful another good day tomorrow.

Last day at Disney tomorrow and we are spending it at Magic Kingdom.
    i4xw3b2kimm6.jpeg

She ran out of gas at Hollywood Studios this morning.

Beautiful family......
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Thanks all... We are back safe and sound. 5 days at Disney... It was a great trip and we enjoyed it.

Emma was doing a lot better at the start of the trip and kinda peetered out towards the end.

Her feeding is the barometer. We were at 1200-1300 calories a day prior to the trip and the first few days of the trip.

Today and yesterday we are barely over 1000... Which is still very good.

Last week when I posted this, she was barely eating 400 calories and that's when I started to worry.

I'm crossing my fingers she gets back up to 1200 a day in no time.

A little rest and back to normalcy will help.

Crossing fingers.

Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Btw, this was me and my buddy... q49yj9hwvvxg.jpeg
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Some other nice memorable pics... lf76ebzcyxh0.jpeg
    2933bgdsz1uj.jpeg
    pq0k0yu9kpeu.jpeg
    g49o9n41skjm.jpeg
    if0wuy1dubon.jpeg
    kgyo6ix599i0.jpeg
  • Joey_V
    Options
    And this was when dad decided to look at real estate within WDW... Notice the little Disney touches in the house (iron in the Juliet balcony...

I've always wanted and dreamed of buying a second house there...

j2powl3etye0.jpeg
    osi5hrcz7l8p.jpeg
    r0yar4u7tdo0.jpegdfhi7ca8t369.jpeg
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    Very cool!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Awesome pics Joey!

My little Luci also struggled with her eating at Disney. Just SOOOO much going on and constant distractions/exhaustion...

What kind of weather did you guys have? We went this past spring and it was pretty hot and humid. That does not help either.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Upstatemax wrote: »
    Awesome pics Joey!

My little Luci also struggled with her eating at Disney. Just SOOOO much going on and constant distractions/exhaustion...

What kind of weather did you guys have? We went this past spring and it was pretty hot and humid. That does not help either.

Not bad at all... 70-82... Partly cloudy without a hint of rain.

Weather wise it was perfect.

This was my 4th time there in 8 years... I'm a Disney fan.

I could've kept going but the baby slows me down now lol
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Awesome pics Joey. You are blessed with a beautiful family :)
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,083
    Options
    Awesome! Looks like she had a blast!
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • Joey_V
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »

Yes I do feel very thankful and blessed.

I just need to sit back and really stop looking into goals for the future and milestones to meet... And just enjoy the present.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Upstatemax wrote: »
    Awesome pics Joey!

Thanks for talking to me behind the scenes Frank... We are not out of the woods yet but am hopeful.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Looks like a great time! We're overdue for a trip back... Continued prayers for Emma!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Yaaaaayyyy Emma!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Dang Joey, hope you bought more shorts while you were in Florida. Looks like the same ones in that pic as your Avatar. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the pics, Joey. Emma looks like she had a great time. They're so cute at that age. Hope things take a turn for the better. Looking at your photos does make me feel a little guilty, though. We promised my daughter we'd do the same thing and never found the time. Now she's in her first year in college!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Peace and prayers out to your family. I hope some sort of normalcy returns to your beautiful family soon. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Dang Joey, hope you bought more shorts while you were in Florida. Looks like the same ones in that pic as your Avatar. lol

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to bust his honies..

My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    That is an incredibly beautiful little lady. Best wishes for you all.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    thanks for sharing the pic's with us! they were awesome! sure puts a smile on our faces!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options

Still hasn't grown any hair either. Punk kid...
  • Joey_V
    Options

Also I still haven't lost any hair either bruh

Barber said I'm still full up top.

• Joey_V
    Options

I was waiting for that comment from you brother tony...

Btw I walked the house in sweats... Hahaha

You should see the piece sheets for Golden Oak at Walt Disney World

Insane
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited February 2016
    Options

Also I still haven't lost any hair either bruh

Barber said I'm still full up top.

lol! You're way too YOUNG to experience the hair loss associated with "aging" unless you had male pattern baldness on your mother's side, which clearly, you do not!

Wait till you're a lot older and get back to us? If we are still HERE, that is!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Joey_V
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    hochpt21 wrote: »

Yes I do feel very thankful and blessed.

I just need to sit back and really stop looking into goals for the future and milestones to meet... And just enjoy the present.

Joey, read this, and read it again. Then read it again....

Take time to enjoy the journey. My biggest regret is that we didn't do that nearly enough. Now there is no chance to.

Thanks bro