Well it Karma time no name power cord

Up for Karma a blue power cord 60" long and it's missing the ground plug. It's quite well built and fairly heavy.

I've had this for 5 maybe 6 years and can't remember when I used it last so figured I would pass it on. Now who ever wins this use it at your own risk if you decide to not replace the male end.....

So over 100 posts and pick a number up to 50 I will draw on Monday evening.

Cheers and good luck.

gtqlxf22r602.jpeg

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    edited January 2016
    I'm up for a challenge. In please...27
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    nbrowser wrote: »
    I'm up for a challenge. In please...56

Yer 6 over the limit dude lol

Nice karma, however not in though :)

Missed the limit. Edited. Damn, you're quick...
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    10 please and thanks for grt karma
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 8,118
    Yeah don't NEED a ground plug in most instances, your house is grounded. If have been running a homemade one with no ground plug for years, no problems.

Sweet karma! In with 37.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Harmon Kardon HK3490; Bluesounds Node N130; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • I need one more power cable but have one backordered
    from PS Audio.
    Out but great karma!
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,598
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    edited January 2016
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Yeah don't NEED a ground plug in most instances, your house is grounded. If have been running a homemade one with no ground plug for years, no problems.

Sweet karma! In with 37.

You're right in most cases of course, but we have some wild folks on this forum and you never know what they are going to plug into or where LOL.

Cheers
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,105
    edited January 2016
    21 please
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • rooftop59
    polk500 wrote: »
    rooftop59 wrote: »

Sweet karma! In with 37.

You're right in most cases of course, but we have some wild folks on this forum and you never know what they are going to plug into or where LOL.

Cheers

Point taken. PFB is back!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • polk500
    Just bringing this to the top in case anyone else would like to pick a number..

Cheers
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited January 2016
    Nice Kama, but not in. Good luck everyone.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,647
    In with a 46 for this great karma.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    I'm in with 49...
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • polk500
    And Zltful is the Winner, please PM me you're address.
    Congrats
  • rooftop59
    Congrats man! Nice karma Roger!
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • ZLTFUL
    Woot! Thanks man! PM sent.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,787
    Congrats
    Congrats

Rigged! Shenanigans! He has more power cords than equipment. Hoarder!
  • polk500
    Nope wasn't rigged,
    I was trying to come up with an unique way to pick a winner so I wrote down everyone name on a piece of paper balled them up threw then on floor and had the dogs pick the winner.
    So the piece of paper on the floor is Zltful the black dog picked it up the brown one just sniffed at them but wouldn't pick one up.

Cheers

y1d7cmuc4ciz.jpeg
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Congrats Ryan!

Great Karma!
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
    Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
    Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
    Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
    White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Congrats ZLTFUL!

Love the random number generator you used Roger!
  • ZLTFUL
    Love the pick method! Thanks again!