Black Friday who got what?

So far it started for us Monday got two Samsung S6 Edges for a buck a piece along with the typical 2 year contract. The rest of the shopping has been out of the comfort of the recliner so far between Best Buy online and Amazon I have bought a sh.t ton of Cds and Blu Rays.

I will ease out of the recliner and mosey down to Wally World and check out the Blu Ray deals after the crowds subside and go through the remnants. So fellow Polkies What did you get?
Home Theater
Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)

Comments

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,895
    edited November 2015
    Nothing, absolutely nothing, and no regrets.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.
  • Absolutely nothing say it again! :D
  • I wish. Bought the wife a T.V. to replace the couple of year old Samsung. :(
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,105
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Cooties.

I hope you did not get those cooties when you were in Iowa, they are some mean little critters :D
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,895
    edited November 2015
    Those would be corn feed cooties, very hardy.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,985
    Nothing yet, but I am debating between a used Plasma or a new LED.... not sure which one yet.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited November 2015
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • I got some Wharfdale Diamonds 10.1's on their way. Only 15% off though from music direct.

Another deal on Kef q100's only $299
    https://www.kefdirect.com/index.php/specials/specials/q100-bookshelf-speaker-pair.html
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,105
    mimmqq8nirjv.jpeg

Hee hee hee just what I needed and Crutchfield had them a grill protecter for my 10 inch kicker subwoofer saved 5 big ones plus free Shipping. Now the wife is telling me she wants to go to farm and fleet wonder what she wants.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    Sleep and it felt great!
    No excuses!
  • Irrenhaus
    Irrenhaus Posts: 1,086
    A nice cup of coffee...
    HTAVR-Pioneer SC99XPA-DR3 Differential Reference AmpPolk R-700Rear- RT150Side- RT150Center-CSi5Sub-Rythmik audio F25Player- Panasonic DP-UB9000Projector- Optoma CinemaX P2Screen- Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 120"Audio Room 2ch rig.Cary AE-3, Onkyo M-504, Marantz SA8005, Azur 851NWharfedale - Linton, SVS SB12-NSDMinis Forum PC (streamer) and Panamax MX5105Headphone rig;Schiit JOTUNHEIM and different headphones.Samsung 42" flat screen TV.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,234
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Sleep and it felt great!

Yep, got up 6am dug into some leftovers for breakfast laid back down at 8:30 woke up 11:30...guess I needed it

$$$.Priceless
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Haven't even looked...
    My wife and I will go out later tonight once the dust settles to pick up a couple movies. That'll be the extent of our black Friday.

I did snoop through Audio Advisor and MD bismal black Friday deals...come on guys!!!

Also still eyeing a First Watt from Reno Hifi......its not a sanctioned purchase which means it won't happen.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    got up and came to work. what I got!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,186
    Dismantled and prepped these for the crossovers that are gonna be sent out Monday for upgrades and then order the new tweeters.6txi9we0yqfh.jpg
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    652962D2-142A-4620-9632-10E283C52BD2_zpsl6b1grsu.jpg
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    My wife got me some FREE TOOTHPASTE! And a box of Kleenex?
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • if you don't use the toothpaste, see gets the Kleenex.
    cnh wrote: »
    My wife got me some FREE TOOTHPASTE! And a box of Kleenex?

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 5,033
    We upgraded our secondary non HT TV with this from Abt:
    http://televisions.reviewed.com/content/sony-kdl-40r510c-led-tv-review
    On a side note, I watched a bunch of content on a beautiful UHD 65"' Samsung last night, and the 120hz was turned on....it ruined the picture. I was tempted to find the remote to turn it off, but didnt want to jack around with our hosts new TV.
    On another side note, this Sony replaces an OLD 60hz Vizio with non working HDMI inputs and a bad power button-we have never had an issue w motion blur I could perceive.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited November 2015
    I have yet to see 120hz or 240hz processing that I like. When my plasma in the man cave dies, I will likely turn to a projector.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,580
    4TB HGST hard drive.

Convinced a buddy to build a HTPC so I got to spend about 900 of his money on a computer... Which I now get to build for him lol....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,947
    edited November 2015
    What you should have snagged Dan, was a trailer full of diapers. ;)

Maybe a few for yourself too. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    Xbox One but bought an online bundle from home. Then spent the rest of the day with the family. No black eye for me.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,735
    tonyb wrote: »

He's not our age bro...
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,947
    tonyb wrote: »

He's not our age bro...

I know....but with 2 girls....he will be very shortly.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable