Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated (with a difference)

Options
An excellent condition Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with dual faceplates. I had Rogue apply the "Magnum" logo on the top cover so either faceplate (an easy change with four only small screws) could be in place and the Magnum logo would still be displayed.

I'm also including, besides the Factory supplied tubes (KT-120 Power/JJ Tesla Small Signal Tubes) a quad of Russian made Mullard EL-34's and a complete set of small tubes including (a hand picked RCA Cleartop 12AU7 by Mark O'Brien) for the Preamp section.

I have moved up the Rogue Audio line a bit, with the recent purchase of a pair of M-180 Monoblocks and a Perseus Preamp. This combination was considerably more expensive than the Cronus, but they don't better it by much...the Cronus is that good.

The Cronus even after several years of production, still has to be one of the Audio Worlds "Best Values" the bang for the buck is tremendous.

The Cronus will be shipped in it's original Factory Carton, fully insured and Signature Required. At over 60 lbs. packed, shipping costs will not be cheap, but I only charge exactly what UPS charges me, please contact me for shipping quote if you are truly interested in the amp.

I encourage PayPal as payment for the quickest transaction, but the buyer will have to absorb the associated fees.

btw, the "swirls" in the pictures on the amp top are reflections off of the power tubes, NO marks or smudges on the amp. a solid 8/9 outa 10 on the A'gon scale.

$1650.+shipping to CP members, priced @ $1750. elsewhere

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4358%201024x683_zpskycjdser.jpg

IMG_4356%201024x683_zpsttrpy0ga.jpg

IMG_4355%201024x683_zpsbdipg7ee.jpg

IMG_4360%201024x683_zpsqa2eo6ub.jpg

IMG_4363%201024x683_zpsosi13mev.jpg

IMG_4364%201024x683_zpsmsgmsjkt.jpg

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Wow man, no interest after 45 tire kickers ? This is a sweet pre gents, worthy of a test drive around your living room.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited November 2015
    Options
    100 + TUBE wpc, common ground design, drove any of my SDA's with ease. Built-in Phono Pre and Headphone Amp....
  • george daniel
    Options
    Somebody needs to jump on this,,this amp is that good and you could not ask for a better seller!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    Somebody needs to jump on this,,this amp is that good and you could not ask for a better seller!

Hey Tony & George, thanks for the props, those EL-34's look familiar George ? ;)

• george daniel
    Options
    I had forgot about those tubes.Alot have come and gone since then,,And I still have too many.Good luck with the sale!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    Well, you slackers have missed out on one fine Integrated Amp. she has SOLD and heading to the West Coast. Thanks for lookin anyway ;)
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    Congrats Mike. I had to look away when you posted this amp. I love Rogue;s stupp and will always have a rogue piece in the house
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)