It's all on the block, get it while its hot.

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited March 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
depending on what happens with me buying a new truck this all may be for sale... i'd like to sell as a package but i'll part out... i wont have a "for sale or not for sale" for sure till wednesday, but i'd like to take some offers if you guys want this ****...

TWO - Image Dynamics IDmax V2 D4 - 12" subs.
TWO - MTX 81000D mono amplifiers
ONE - MTX Blue Thunder 754 - 4 channel amplifier.
ONE - MTX Blue Thunder 502 - 2 channel amplifier.
ONE - set polk DX 9 6x9's
---about 30 feet of 0 gauge
---about 30 feet of 2 gauge
TWO - 6 ft streetwires zero noise 5.0 patch cables
ONE - 3 ft streetwires zero noise 5.0 patch cables
THREE - 1 farad caps (lightning audio / streetwires)

FYI -- i paid about $3,000 for the above... sadly i had to buy some stuff retail .. can you believe! .. me... retail... say it aint so!

everything is in tip top shape (cept the wire.. its functionally perfect but being under carpet its probably scuffed up and **** and taped and whatever)... i take care of my equipment... the one 81000D is ~1250 birthsheet at 12.5 V / 2 ohms... the other is about ~1175 @ 12.5 V / 2 ohms. the blue thunder 754 does just over 80 x 4 after i rebuilt it... it needed both rails... fun fun... but higher grade components made for what was actually a better amp than "stock"... the 502 is 50 x 2 on paper -- i never tested it so gotta go by the manual on that one. subs are paper 1,000 rms.. i've put 1,400 - 1500 on them without a problem... dialed back, i sit around 1,200-ish right now and find they sound the best for me.

so... make me an offer if you'd be seriously interested.. if you're just dicking with me then dont bother... how much money i can get for this is going to figure substantially into whether or not i buy a new truck... they only want to give me 6,000 for a trade on my ram (which is ridiculous -- i had three people tell me that it's got a resale value of around 10,000 - 12,000 depending on how i clean up the interior after removing the audio - and one sells used cars for christ sake. i expected more like 8,500 - 9,000 on trade.. **** dealers...

anyway -- takin offers.
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited March 2004
    never thought id see the day...and what did you tell me on AIM a while ago?
    "Who needs a truck when you can have MAXES?"
    you getting rid of your maxes is like the lone ranger getting rid of his horse...i feel like a family member just died or something...lol
    id hit you up, but i cant afford it right now...
    -Cody
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited March 2004
    Vinnie...How much for the cap? i need a new paper weight. fan keeps blowing my schematics off the work bench :)
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited March 2004
    Originally posted by PoweredByDodge
    depending on what happens with me buying a new truck this all may be for sale... i'd like to sell as a package but i'll part out... i wont have a "for sale or not for sale" for sure till wednesday...anyway -- takin offers.
    So did you decide for sure if you're going to sell all this yet?
    -Austin
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited March 2004
    sold the 99 ram club cab --- bought a 2003 ram standard cab SLT with 5 speed stick and 6 cylinder engine (why a six? cuz i dont wanna kill the environment, and i want the 25 miles per gallon it gets.... at 215 horse at that!)... it was a dealer demo... got it for a good price.

all of the audio / alarm / sat radio / changer / deck is out and in my living room as we speak...

long story on the dealer and taking the audio out and how much they cried after they realized they gave me a huge pile of money for the truck but without the audio it looked like a bomb went off inside -- they gave me an assload and now they're thinking about scrapping the truck for parts... poor guys... lol.
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited March 2004
    hehe... its about time they got the short end of a deal. anyways, are u selling any of that stuff or are u gonna put it in the new truck?
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited March 2004
    yeah vinnie...I still might need that paper weight :)
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited March 2004
    make an offer if u want anything -- i'll consider it -- i'm gonna use some of that **** for a new system unless somebody wants the 81000d's and the maxes cuz then i'll just get a smaller single amp and two smaller subs (ie momo mm2124's)