Moving from the 3 to the 4

Placed an Amazon preorder for the Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe PS4 Bundle. Thats a mouthful. I've read some VERY mixed opinions on Battlefront, but I don't care. It's getting to the point to where we're seeing games not released on the PS3. I'm not much of a 'new' game buyer, mostly used, under $30. But I will be getting this, Assassins Creed: Syndicate and Gran Turismo 7 when it drops next year. Sorry, no COD here anymore. Any recommendations on any downloads for the 4, or games would be appreciated. Kind of stoaked since this is my first electronic purchase in awhile.

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited November 2015
    Fallout 4. The only game anyone needs right now. ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,786
    I just placed my order as well, except I went with a Black-Ops III bundle through Best Buy because it had Fallout 4, a 1TB and a couple of movie downloads from Sony. I will be buying Battlefront on Black Friday!
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Nightfall wrote: »

Been waiting to hear from someone I can trust their opinion on this game. Sounds like we've got a keeper here. ;) So many of the new games this year have been disappointing.
  • Nightfall
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Nightfall wrote: »

Been waiting to hear from someone I can trust their opinion on this game. Sounds like we've got a keeper here. ;) So many of the new games this year have been disappointing.

Which ones have you been disappointed in? I tried Assassins Creed Unity, because it was free. Played it for about 30 minutes and didn't go back. Witcher 3 is really good. Forza 6 is good. Haven't played the new Batman yet. I'm not big into Halo or Call of Duty either, so haven't played those. Also haven't played the new Metal Gear Solid yet. Most games I wait until they're discounted to play unless I am very sure I'm going to like it.

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    I meant to say some of the PS4 games only. A friend of mine is a long time gamer and has admitted a number of PS4 games he's bought the last year have been shelved or traded in. I think he had Battlefield 4 that he traded in. Driveclub got traded in too. I think he gave up on Destiny, not sure if that one was just shelved til later or if he sold it.
  • Nightfall
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Been waiting to hear from someone I can trust their opinion on this game. Sounds like we've got a keeper here.

Honestly, it's the best game I have ever played and I have played a lot of video games. If you liked Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, or Fallout New Vegas - you should go buy Fallout 4 right now. If you tried any of those games and didn't like them, this probably won't change that for you.

• codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    I may have to pick up Fallout. I've heard not so good things about Destiny and Driveclub, it sounds like DC was released a bit too early and couldn't get over that hump of endless patches to fix it.