Original 60 GB PlayStation 3 on sale today @ WOOT

Best model ever made. 90 day warranty . $99.99 w free shipping.
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• Polkie2009Polkie2009 Posts: 3,836
    Wasn't this the model that would play SACD's and___ was backwards compatible , able to play PS1,PS2 games also?
  • Yes
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,669
    Well almost any Sony BDP will now play sacd, and they can be had for well under a bill...obviously they don't play games, except this: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPS5500-Blu-Ray-Player-Wi-Fi/dp/B00TYFCJOM
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,513
    @rooftop59 boes thst one play SACD?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,669
    No but this one does: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPS6500-Upscaling-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B00X6AGWRQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_sims?ie=UTF8

However, I would be weary on the sound quality, but that does for the PlayStation as well. Not all transports are equal
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • Polkie2009Polkie2009 Posts: 3,836
    edited October 2015
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Well almost any Sony BDP will now play sacd, and they can be had for well under a bill...obviously they don't play games, except this: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPS5500-Blu-Ray-Player-Wi-Fi/dp/B00TYFCJOM
    Amazon shows it back in stock 10-25-15. I called Gamestop and they said it looks like this new model of Sony only plays PS3 games, no PS1 or PS2 games unfortunately. Looks like this unit can only stream PS3 games and upon further info on reviews, sounds like a number of folks who bought this model were disappointed with it. :o

• Amumu00Amumu00 Posts: 2
    I want to buy a PS3. I was too tired to play the mobile game downloads in mobidescargar
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,729
    This guy is a spammer trying to promote some APK downloader.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.