SDA SRS 2 Blade/Blade Upstate New York

Options
chandler9a
chandler9a Posts: 877
edited October 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi all.

Its time to come to terms with the fact that I don't use these in my main rig and they need to move on. I had to decide between these and my modded SDA 1C's and the 1C's won me over. These are all original with the exception of the IC cable which is an aftermarket one I bought off Ebay, seems to be well built. I bought these from the original owner who was an elderly man, didn't look like he used them all that much and they were powered with a a common ground NAD amp. I also have the manual.

Condition: Good. The cabinets are fine with no cracks. the woofers are in fine condition with no dimples. Wood tops look great, some miner signs of wear but nothing all that noticeable.
I have checked for air leaks and they both pass the push test. There is no animal or smoke odor to at all.

The cloth is slightly faded and show some wear but you would need to have them in a lot of light to see it, its really the only thing I would change if I had to at this point. Crossovers are original and sound to be working in perfect order. They have the SL-2000 tweeters.

These things can sing but need room to do it, I still can't believe the bass coming out of them.

I can Email pictures, I am at work now but can send them out later. I have to figure out how to post pics here before I can do that but I just wanted to get the ball rolling with a description now. Please ask any and all questions you have, I will get right back to you.

Thanks guys, glad to be part of this forum!

Price is $500, no shipping. I live in Upstate New York 14850.

Post edited by chandler9a on

Comments