The Music Room

Options
I just wanted to give a shout out to Joshua and the staff at The Music Room for their over the top customer service. Buy with confidence as they are top shelf for sure!

Two Friday's ago I ordered a used Parasound P5 off of audiogon, but instead of doing the credit card over the Internet or PayPal, I called in and placed the order and they said it would ship on Monday. Unbeknownst to me, and them I'm sure, someone was buying the exact unit through Audiogon's website at the same time. I received an email on Saturday explaining the situation and instead of canceling the order and refunding the money they offered to send me a brand new unit for the same price.

I am still in shock that they did this and am one happy camper today. I think I used up all of my good karma for a while on this one.

Comments

• mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    I've ordered some used goods off TMR and they are great to deal with. I would do business with them anytime.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,625
    Options
    WOW!

Awesome customer service!

It's nice to see that some places still value going the extra mile for a customer...

Hope you love your new P5, I know I love mine.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited August 2015
    Options
    thanks for the heads up breal,and congrats on your good fortune! I will have to look into the Music room establishment.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    I have bought from and sold to The Music Room several times. Every time is a great experience.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    In the past I bought items and the packaging job was way over the top for some ac cords, gotta love those guys for that!
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,674
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have also had a number of transactions with TMR. Bought, sold and traded. They have treated me very well.

The packaging that Josh uses is the best I have seen. When I got my Parasound JC3 from him it was triple boxed.

They also have a vast inventory of used gear. So, if you are in the market for something used you should check them out. I do almost daily.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables