Sound problems with Striker P1

Purchased the Striker P1 back in April. I've recently had problems where I am only able to hear people through one ear and sometimes none. When I move the cable it will make a cracking sound and then i can hear them on my opposite ear. Most of the time they are unable to hear me. If i move the cable to a certain spot it works and lets me speak to them for a matter of seconds. I tried to on Xbox One, PS4 and Computer. Does anyone have any suggestion on what I can do?

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Give Polk's CS a call at 1-800-377-7655, I'm sure they can solve the problem.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • MarkN94MarkN94 Posts: 3
    Thank you. I live in the Uk though. Is there a UK number or a email address instead?
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Yes, contact them via [email protected]
    Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • MarkN94MarkN94 Posts: 3
    Thank you!