New MW6510(6519) Drivers

Options
You know, it takes me a lot to make a post like this but I just feel the need to.

In the past I've ordered replacement drivers from Polk and have never been disappointed in the packaging, until today. I ordered 4 6510's, they each had bubble wrap around the rings and one strip of bubble wrap around the outside all shoved into the same box, loose, with a little of that brown packing paper inside. To say I was horrified would be an understatement. I checked all of them and they seem ok, much to my surprise. I know some will think "oh well, they're ok", but not me.

I don't expect individual boxes, like Polk used to pack them (which, IMO should still be used), but they also shouldn't be loose with a little bubble wrap and brown paper in the box either. Someone should look into how Polk is shipping replacement parts. This could have easily been a major disaster with how shipping companies are these days.

End of rant...
Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me

Comments

• smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Nope, no fragile stickers. Two of them were "layered" on each other and I just knew one of the dust caps and maybe a cone was smashed. They weren't, thankfully...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me