Options
13»

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited June 2015
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »

Your younger than me.... woulda never guessed that one...... Damn, I am old.....

Oh blow it out your @ss Dan!...you're what, a month old than I. :D

Skippy, based on the hair in your pic with your newborn, I'd guess you were 47. >:)

Hehehe.... nah its more than that.... I turn 33 this week hehehe... that extra couple months makes the BIG difference hehehe....

Now if only I could get my body to feel and act like its 33, then we'd be good...

We all of course know my mind is that of a 3 year old and well THAT will never change...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    I will be 34 in September but look and feel like I am 25 or younger. I learned to ride my kids "Ripstik" a couple of weeks ago and after hitting the concrete pretty hard a couple of times and twisting my ankle I got it all figured out. Turns out those things are a blast and I plan to get one for myself :) I refuse to allow myself to "feel old."
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Hehehe.... nah its more than that.... I turn 33 this week hehehe... that extra couple months makes the BIG difference hehehe....

Now if only I could get my body to feel and act like its 33, then we'd be good...

We all of course know my mind is that of a 3 year old and well THAT will never change...
    38e143c3ad189f079ea3093845649c2f5c53b642d4ff193dae87837be2246947.jpg

Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »

38e143c3ad189f079ea3093845649c2f5c53b642d4ff193dae87837be2246947.jpg

How'd you find my picture? And dont hate, I was experimenting with cornrolls......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    I believe the hairstyle is called cornrows not cornrolls, right? :)
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Options
    Man you guys are young! I didn't have to start with the joint supplements till my mid-forties. I can't say that I experienced ANY physical decline before that, except for leg speed, which is a common thing in older boxers, BTW.

Even the "W" didn't have to stop jogging till his 50s? And he was running faster than most of you 30 somethings!

If you feel age NOW I can't wait to see how messed up you are when you're closer to retirement! lol
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    cnh wrote: »
    If you feel age NOW I can't wait to see how messed up you are when you're closer to retirement! lol

What is this word "retirement" that you speak of?
    You DIE first, then you can think about retirement....
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!