My Club Polk Purchases

Options
After redoing my signature tonight, I noticed that all my gear listed except the turntable were purchased from forum members. The generosity and helpfulness of almost all here is really unbelievable. I have gotten some great deals and passed a few onto others as well. My education in this hobby from this forum has been dramatic over the course of the last 3 or 4 years. Personally I thank each and everyone I have had the pleasure to talk to, meet, or interact with via email.

PS- My wife and financial advisor wanted to tell all of you to eff off and leave us alone :wink:
2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

Comments

• Farkenhostile
    Options
    I bought most of mine directly from Polk, I would have loved to buy them from forum members here but its going to take me 3-4 years to get my 100 posts heh (I do agree with the 100 posts rule though).

• TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    ^^ Make one comment a day for 32 days, and you will be there. Not that hard. Yes the friends and family sales are awesome.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.