Dissapointed twice and maybe a third

Options
Hello,
I have order replacement grills no problem before. But this time for a Rti10 bottom trim panel kit will take 3 calls.

I will not disclose the initial CS rep. I originally called about the whole trim panel assembly back panel, front panel on 3-2-15.
Took a week to arrive (3-9-15)from San Diego.

I open box the box to only find out that
their is ONLY 2 front panels, no back panel that mounts to the cabinet. Also, I had a huge "Who forgot to flush face" when their was no badge/emblem on the panel. I suppose I could use a sharpie and write Polk Audio on it (lol J/K)
So I called aging on 3-10-15 And explained again what I originally needed. The gentleman assured me that the back panel AND the emblems will be shipped.

Today (3-19-15) I receive a package to ONLY find 2 back panels and NO emblems. Needless to say I am very dissapointed.
Now tomorrow I will have to call again only to wait another week to get the emblems.
Also, I figured
* the front would have a emblem on it already
* the back panel have foam pad around it.

Anyways, I guess "It is, what it is".

Cheers!!

Polk Lsi9
Polk LsiC
Polk Fxi3
Pioneer SC-1222
Parasound 1200 II w/ Kimber Kable HERO + 4TC
SVS PB12-NSD (Bash)
PS4
Sharp Aquos 55"

"If your BOLD enough to try it,
your BOLD enough to make it happen"

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    Curious why you are ****!ng on the forum about this. Polks CS is top notch, surely a communication problem somewhere. Give them a call, I'm sure they'll get you squared awaay...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Hello,
    Sorry for the frustration, sometimes the logo is part of the grille frame and sometimes it's a separate item. Be patient, they'll get it correct. Usually the guys who are picking and packing the parts that are sent out are also the guys who are preparing the overall shipping and can get really busy. I know it's not an excuse, but things can go wrong.
    Regards, Ken
  • chefkungfu
    chefkungfu Posts: 638
    Options
    Hey sorry for the frustration, but Kenneth, Kim, Freeman, and Art are top notch guys who go out of their way to help us guys out.
    Just give them a chance, I'm sure these guys are busy doing their jobs at Polk!
    I just sent in some MW1200 sub drivers and MW1080 and 1082's from my SRT's for repair. Please look at it from their point of view. These guys have a tremendous amount of work to deal with. Sometimes things get mixed up, but give them a chance to correct it.

Please by any means, don't take this the wrong way, but just as a way of keeping your chin up! I don't mean any disrespect, but having owning 3 businesses customer service sometimes needs a little patience. Anyways, just trying to keep your spirits up! And hang in there!

FT.
    SRT Seismic System with dual PSW1200's
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • lineberryw
    Options
    This seems to be a problem I have too. Its something I guess we have to get used to as demand/population increases.
  • lineberryw
    Options
    I still love my all Polk setup and when I bought it CS was top notch. My RTI-A9's I had grill issues and they sent new ones here in two days.
  • quicksilvergts
    quicksilvergts Posts: 274
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Curious why you are ****!ng on the forum about this. Polks CS is top notch, surely a communication problem somewhere. Give them a call, I'm sure they'll get you squared awaay...

for one, I am not "xxxxxxxx" nor bashing just
    " dissapointed" as I and my best friend have ordered many things before without ANY problem with Customer Service OR shipping. They have ALWAYS been very good And shipping has ALWAYS been very quick.
    "TOP NOTCH"

Just very strange that I have to call them 3 times. Yes, obviously their is a communication problem or something. Both reps even read back my order. Maybe it is random.

Apologies if I sounded like a basher. That is not my intention. Just venting I suppose lol.

Kenneth-
    I don't have any problem waiting patiently. I understand how they are busy especially first quarter of the year. thanks for info on the logo. I wasn't mad just baffled as I think their are only 3 products that use that bottom plate And assumed the logo would be on it.
    Basically felt like
    ordering a supreme pizza and have to get each topping put in after it was cooked Lol.

Anyways,
    I will call them tomorrow since Polk was closed when I called today. I know they will get some emblems out.

Cheers!!

Polk Lsi9
    Polk LsiC
    Polk Fxi3
    Pioneer SC-1222
    SVS PB12-NSD (Bash)
    PS4
    Sharp Aquos 55"

• chefkungfu
    Options
    ^^^^ That's what I mean! These guys are here to help, just takes a bit of patience!
    Frank.
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • quicksilvergts
    Options
    Chef- I am not referring to any of those names as I did not deal with any of them.
    Polk Lsi9
    Polk LsiC
    Polk Fxi3
    Pioneer SC-1222
    SVS PB12-NSD (Bash)
    PS4
    Sharp Aquos 55"

• chefkungfu
    Options
    Oh sorry about that!! Please accept my apologies!! I just wanted to say thanks on our communities behalf on the dedicated work these guys do.
    I think I may have misinterpreted the OP. Sorry quicksilvergts.
    I'll slow down on the cold ones!
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    I owned a pair of rti 150's years back. Ordered grills which came with no polk emblem. I called them and let them know. The badges showed up in the mail about 2 days later. Polk ships pretty quickly.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• quicksilvergts
    quicksilvergts Posts: 274
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good Evening,
    I just want to make something clear...

I did NOT deal with anybody on this Forum(Polk CS) and I just did not want to say the name in general.

I have ALWAYS had absolutely outstanding service from Polk in the past and this whole incident made me concerned.

I will only use Polk speakers for all my system.
    and I haveevensold(persuaded)recommended them to friends and family.

Thanks chef!! Lol I understand how most understand the post after I read it.
    And like I said previously, my sincere apologies to anybody that thought I was just down right dogging Polk.

Should have waited a little later to type the post I suppose. I was a little heated and in awe because this type of scenerio has never happened with Polk or any other business I have dealt with.

Ultimately, I will have waited just shy of a month for 3 items that were all ordered initially.
    I have patience and MOST of all as long as the towers work perfectly I am good. just fine waiting.
    The price I paid for the Rti10/Csi5 no problem.

Lastly!!!
    I truly and genuinely give a HUGE thanks and appreciation of anybody that is employed at Polk (and members on here). Keep up the great work and awaiting a new possible "Atmos" or not, product line.

Good night and Godspeed.

Cheers!!

Polk Lsi9
    Polk LsiC
    Polk Fxi3
    Pioneer SC-1222
    SVS PB12-NSD (Bash)
    PS4
    Sharp Aquos 55"