Not Another Teen Movie

Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited January 2002 in Music & Movies
I had high hopes for this movie, because there was such good parody material out there. BUT, this movie fails in the worst way by feeling much like another teen movie. Some of the parodies were pretty good, while some failed miserably. Much of the humor was slapstick, especially the numerous disgusting visuals throughout the movie. Thankfully there was some good gratuitous nudity to keep things rolling. Basically the movie was one big parody of "She's All That" with much of the "plot" consisting of loosely coupled parodies of other teen movies. There was little continuity to the supposed plot as well. So basically what I'm trying to say is that this movie sucked a fat %*@&. Why did I see it, you ask? Because that's the best thing that my group of friends could come up with. Pathetic, I know. Thankfully I'm going to see "Lord of the Rings" tonight, so that should make up for it.

Aaron
Post edited by Aaron on

Comments

• SPEAKER7
    SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
    edited January 2002
    You should be pretty happy and will not be disappointed after seeing The Lord of The Rings.....even though i haven't seen it...alot of people i know seen it and enjoyed it very much....however, the only problem is that you will have to wait for another year to see the next part (gets even better).

dc.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2002
    enjoy LOTR... i've seen it twice now!!!
  • EJ
    EJ Posts: 42
    edited January 2002
    Due to circumstances (the next movie was an hour and a half longer wait) I saw Not Another Teen Movie. I will concur that it didn't have enough gratouitous nudity to make up for the complete drivel that made up the rest. Vanilla Sky was excellant however.

Regards
    Emmett