Paintball marker

Not sure if its okay to list this here. If not please delete. I have a Tippman 98 Custom with 1 20oz Co2 tank and a few 12oz tanks, hopper and Scott mask (if needed). I played for years but kinda lost interest. It has been modded/upgraded a lot. With whisper barrel, expansion chamber, drop forward tank and a few other things I can not think of at the moment. It will come with the stock barrel as well.

This is a semi automatic marker. And I think Tippman offers a mod to make it fully automatic.

I am thinking $150 shipped CONUS. I do not do PP anymore. I prefer a USPS money order. I am negotiable on price. I also have a PMI pump marker with custom Armson sniper barrel. That I might be willing to include in this price.

Anyone interested I will get some pics together. Below is basically what mine look like. Except mine is black and does not have the electronic hopper feeder.

98custom3.jpg

--Gary--
Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.

Comments