Wireworld Gold Electra 5.2, Cryoparts power cords

I have several power cords for sale. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees:

- 3 x 1.5M Wireworld Gold Electra 5.2. Used to be their top of the line a few years ago at $2199.95. Dead quiet, neutral, closest thing to having no cables I've ever heard. $400/each
b998r09vw9ba.jpg

- 1M Cryoparts power cord made out of 14 gauge Western Electric wire. Cryogenically treated. Recommended for source components. Smooth sounding, excellent for taming brightness. $50
7fjftxkic6t7.jpg

- 1M Cryoparts power cord made out of 10 gauge Cardas wire terminated with Furutech FI-15 gold-plated plugs, also cryogenically treated. Smooth sounding cord with powerful bass and dynamics. Excellent for power conditioners and amplifiers. $80
exu0zc4ps8ir.jpg

- 1M Cryoparts power cord made out of 14 gauge Neotech wire terminated with Furutech FI-11 gold plated plugs on both ends. Cryogenically treated. Recommended for source components. Very accurate and detailed without being bright. $100
jjnwdy0o8esx.jpg

- 2M Cryoparts power cord made out of 9 gauge Mogami cable terminated with Cryoparts 20A IEC gold plated plug. Cryogenically treated and comes with a damping block, as seen in the pictures. This is a neutral sounding cord with excellent bass and authority. I used it on my amp and power conditioner with excellent results. $100
4fix8k02719w.jpg

Comments