Congrats to the Polk installers!

MacLeod
MacLeod Posts: 14,358
edited February 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
The new Car Audio and Electronics issue features the new Polk Audio Civic and let me tell you that it flat kicks ****!! The guys did a top notch job with this one and the editors of CA&E seemed to be taken with it as well. This thing blows away any demo car Ive seen lately including the Alpine Civic! The paint job looks bad **** too!

You guys did a great job of making it cool as hell but still kept it funtional looking and classy (unlike somebody elses idea of sticking the steering wheel in the center of the car...ahem). The 8" subs on top of the dash looks cool as hell as do the dual MM6's with the single tweet above em. I only wish CA&E actually did a sound test on it. Id love to hear how it performs.

Congratulations guys on a damn fine job and for finally getting some well earned recognition!
polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
Post edited by MacLeod on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2004
    Thanks! We appreciate all the praise. We went through hell to get that car where it is now. Here is a link to it on our website:Polk Civic
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2004
    not that my soul is worth much, but i'd sell you guys it, and become a crack **** to make enough money to buy that car off of you guys.

i can officially say - THAT is the ONLY little roller skate car i'd ever drive... and only cuz its just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... GODDAMN COOL.

i'm glad you guys dont make REAL trailer queen cars... i mean i know the link says that you wont drive it but instead trailor it to shows, which is fine, but it also said it COULD be driven... which is important... i hate when losers go and build a car that's all sweet and ****, but it can't be driven... doesn't that take the CAR out of CAR AUDIO? i think it does... so good job polk!

now all i need is 300 g's to buy that offa you.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited February 2004
    Does it have a "Spoon engine"?
    Chris