Monster HTS 3500 MKII Power Center

I've owned this power line surge suppressor, noise filter since new. 9/10 condition & comes with the original box, manual, rack mount ears, & trigger cord. It has served me well, but I just picked up a Rotel RLC-1040(APC H15 with a snazzy face plate) so I have no need for it anymore.

$80 + shipping from 19341. Local pickup in the Reading or Exton PA area also a possibility.

Comments

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    I will take it; total to ship to 20882 (Maryland)?

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,489
    Pics!

rha5u5o2uthy.jpg
    9waewr11jul6.jpg
    3pgx9yi4n8e6.jpg
    9zyaq1bbjdxf.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure, I had black electrical tape covering the light on the plug end & the bright LEDs on the front panel. Found them to be distracting in a dark room. The back light on the voltage meter can be turned off. Anyway, now that I've removed the tape, if you look really, really close, you can make out a very faint outline of the tape on the front panel. Also, the light on the plug in the shape of an "M" flickers ever so slightly. I don't think these are a big deal, but wanted to mention it.
  • DaveHo
    Yeah, I'm wondering if I'll regret selling it. But I've got a whole closet full of things I'd regret selling, so... For the kind of money these go for, you're not going to be able to touch anything as good. Other than the two minor things mentioned above, you'd be hard pressed to tell mine from a brand new unit.

Oh, and Shawn is checking if this will have enough outlets for him. So, he's got dibs at the moment.
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    DaveHo wrote: »
    Oh, and Shawn is checking if this will have enough outlets for him. So, he's got dibs at the moment.

Put me in line behind Shawn if he passes on it.

Thanks Dave.

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    payment sent; thanks very much Dave
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • DaveHo
    Sold to Shawn!
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Congrats on the sale guys, looks like Shawn got a bargain on this unit.